Buy xanax online |What is this medicine?
This medicine may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
How should I use xanax online?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor’s advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.buy xanax online
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
• certain antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS like delavirdine, indinavir
• certain medicines for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole
• narcotic medicines for cough
• sodium oxybate
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
• antihistamines for allergy, cough and cold
• certain antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, isoniazid, rifampin, rifapentine, rifabutin, and troleandomycin
• certain medicines for blood pressure, heart disease, irregular heart beat
• certain medicines for depression, like amitriptyline, fluoxetine, sertraline
• certain medicines for seizures like carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone
• female hormones, like estrogens or progestins and birth control pills, patches, rings, or injections
• general anesthetics like halothane, isoflurane, methoxyflurane, propofol
• grapefruit juice
• local anesthetics like lidocaine, pramoxine, tetracaine
• medicines that relax muscles for surgery
• narcotic medicines for pain
• other antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS
• phenothiazines like chlorpromazine, mesoridazine, prochlorperazine, thioridazine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.buy xanax online
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not start to get better or if they get worse.
Do not stop taking except on your doctor’s advice. You may develop a severe reaction. Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this medicine affects you. To reduce the risk of dizzy and fainting spells, do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Alcohol may increase dizziness and drowsiness. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
If you are taking another medicine that also causes drowsiness, you may have more side effects. Give your health care provider a list of all medicines you use. Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take. Do not take more medicine than directed. Call emergency for help if you have problems breathing or unusual sleepiness.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
• allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
• breathing problems
• loss of balance or coordination
• signs and symptoms of low blood pressure like dizziness; feeling faint or lightheaded, falls; unusually weak or tired
• suicidal thoughts or other mood changes
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
• dry mouth
• nausea, vomiting
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). This medicine may cause accidental overdose and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets. Mix any unused medicine with a substance like cat litter or coffee grounds. Then throw the medicine away in a sealed container like a sealed bag or a coffee can with a lid. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.